Resources for Students
The basics for students to get up and running with ctcLink. Also, please refer to the menu items.
Do This First: Activate Your ctcLink Account
You only need to do this once.
Note to new students: If you received your ctcLink ID number via email, you still need to activate your ctcLink account.
Here are the instructions.
- Before you start, watch this short how-to video courtesy of Seattle Colleges: youtu.be/2ksyfQM2IlY.
- Refer to the information in the carousel/slider above or the accordion boxes below for step-by-step instructions. We also have directions in multiple languages (refer to the accordion boxes below).
- Be sure to write down your new ctcLink ID number when you get it and keep it in a safe place. You will need it to login to ctcLink.
- If you forget your ctcLink ID number, you can look it up on the legacy toolbox here (if you have a legacy SID and PIN.)
Activate your ctcLink account (English)
NOTE: Be sure to write down your new ctcLink ID number (EMPLID) when you get it and keep it in a safe place. You will need it to login to ctcLink.
Activate your ctcLink account (multiple languages) courtesy of Seattle Colleges
- Amharic – የግልዎን የctcLink አካውንት ያስጀምሩ
- Arabic – قم بتنشيط حسابك على ctcLink
- Chinese (simplified) – 激活您的 ctcLink 帐户
- Chinese (traditional) – 啟動您的 ctcLink 帳戶
- Khmer – បើកដំណើរការគណនី ctcLink របស់អ្នក
- Korean – ctcLink 계정 활성화
- Russian – Как активировать учетную запись ctcLink
- Serbian – Aktivirajte svoj ctcLink nalog
- Somalii – Ka shaqeysii akoonkaaga ctcLink
- Spanish – Active su cuenta de ctcLink
- Swahili – Amilisha akaunti yako ya ctcLink
- Tagalog – I-activate ang iyong ctcLink account
- Tigrinya – ናይ ሲቲሲሊንክ ሕሳብካ ኣበራብሮ
- Vietnamese – Kích hoạt tài khoản ctcLink của bạn
Reset your ctcLink account password
Update your contact information
View your 1098-T and Payment Details
Immunization Attestation in ctcLink
Update preferred first name
Browse & Search for Classes
Navigating ctcLink Mobile (HCX)
Get the Mobile App
One exciting feature of ctcLink is an app you can use on your mobile devices. Search the app store (iPhone) or play store (Android) on your mobile device for “ctcLink” to download and install this free app today. After you activate your ctcLink account, you’ll be able to access ctcLink directly through your mobile device using this app.
Note: You must activate your ctcLink account before using the mobile app or its web-based version.
See instructions here.
Enroll in a Class
Find your Enrollment Date
View your Class Schedule
Drop/Withdraw from a Class
View Financial Aid Information
Navigating ctcLink (Desktop/Browser)
Tips Before You Begin Using ctclink – Browser Setup
- Do not use the back button as you navigate in ctcLink. Information from previous windows you’ve left will be lost and are not retrievable.
- If you encounter browser issues, good first steps to address this include clearing your browser cache and allowing pop-up windows. Select the links below for How To Steps.
Check your Account Balance
Enroll in a Tuition Payment Plan
A Tuition Payment Plan allows students to make payments on their tuition over the course of a quarter. Students pay a deposit which is a 1/3 of the total amount due plus a $30.00 processing fee.
For more information please contact:
Mount Vernon Cashier: 360-416-7805
Whidbey Island Cashier: 360-679-5353
Students can set up a tuition payment plan from their ctcLink account and make payments. For more information see this guide: