Skagit Valley College Project Team
- Benjamin St. Germain – Project Manager
Benjamin is the project manager, responsible for timelines and resources.
- Carolyn Tucker – Executive Sponsor & Associate Vice President of Human Resources and District Title IX Coordinator
Carolyn is the executive sponsor for Skagit Valley Colleges ctcLink implementation and a member of the statewide ctcLink Steering Committee.
- Caryn Regimbal – Campus Solutions Pillar Lead
Caryn is leading our transition of Student Services processes (how we do work) into PeopleSoft.
- Kim Cook – Finance Pillar Lead
Kim is leading our transition of Accounting and Finance processes (how we do work) into PeopleSoft.
- Donald Denney – Security Lead
Donald will help transition staff HP access to the new PeopleSoft security permissions maintained by SBCTC.
- Rachelle Russell – Campus Solutions Functional Analyst & Security Lead
- Kristina Hutchinson – Human Capital Management Pillar Lead
Kristina is leading our transition of HR and Payroll processes into PeopleSoft.
- Crystal Allison – Financial Aid Lead
Crystal will help coordinate our Financial Aid processes into PeopleSoft.
- Vanessa Allen – Project Manager Assistant & Communication Lead
Vanessa will help develop communications about the transition and progress, working with the communications team made up of students services and marketing staff.
- Andy Heiser – Training Coordinator
Andy will help coordinate and report on Canvas training and help get the right staff to SBCTC training sessions.
Faculty liasons assist faculty in the transition from legacy faculty tools to ctcLink faculty self-service.
- Jennifer McFarland – Faculty Liason
- Dusti Morales – Faculty Liason
- Jennifer Lawson – Faculty Liason
Student Services has a number of Early Adopters that will coordinate activities in student services leading up to and after go-live.