ctcLink for Prospective and New Students
Apply for Admission
To learn more about admissions to our colleges and to get assistance, please visit our admissions team web page:
Activate Your Account as a New Student
After you submit your application, SVC’s admissions office will review and process your application and send you an email. Your admissions email will include your unique ctcLink ID number.
You will use your ctcLink ID number to activate your account. (You only need to activate once.)
- Go to the ctcLink login page.
- Select “First Time User?”.
- Use your first name, last name, date of birth, and ctcLink ID number to activate your account.
- See this guide for help with the activation process
Like any system, ctcLink has a few quirks. We’ve developed a list of four important tips that will help you get the most out of ctcLink when registering for classes.
- Do I really need a permission number for every class? (No, not for every class.)
- Make sure to select the appropriate academic term.
- Remember to include Common Course Numbered (CCN) classes in your search.
- Don’t forget to uncheck the “See Open Classes Only” box.
Navigating and Using ctcLink
Your ctcLink account gives you access to the following applications:
- “Manage Classes”: Class Enrollments and registrations
- “Financial Aid”: Manage financial aid awards and applications.
- “Academic Records”: View past classes with grades and get unofficial transcripts.
- “Profile”: View or update personal information.
Still Have Questions?
If you still have questions, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Students web page.