Tips for Making Payments in ctcLink
Some students are encountering an issue in ctcLink where they are unable to make a credit card payment for tuition and fees.
Try this first:
- Use a web browser instead of the mobile app, and go to gateway.ctclink.us to login and pay.
- Use the Firefox or Safari browsers (instead of Google Chrome).
- Turn off the pop-up blocker on your browser.
- Try clearing your browser’s cache.
Try this second:
If you are using Chrome 80 and using another browser such as Firefox of Safari doesn’t work, you can try the following process offered by the SBCTC:
1. In your Chrome browser, go to: chrome://flags
2. Set “SameSite by default cookies” to Disabled
3. Set “Cookies without SameSite must be secure” to Disabled
Try this last:
If you continue to have problems, we encourage you to reach out to the cashiering office.
- Mount Vernon Cashier: 360.416.7805
- Whidbey Island Cashier: 360.679.5353